I have this beautiful friend, who is more like my family. More of a family than the family I have, and she somehow managed to make me comfortable and feel safe when I was lost and confused. I stayed with her for some weeks and when I left she wrote this song about me. This is what art is all about. I wish my life felt as beautiful as this sounds.
Far from grace she falls
As she paints on my walls
With the memories of her life
I said you could live with me forever
You could live right here
And we can drink coffee until the morning comes
We can drink coffee until the morning comes!
But the roads her home
So I’ll drive her wherever she wants to go
Where she wants to go
A bag, a brush, a brave young face
no one dares to chase
So hard to pin her down too long
Cause she’s running her own race
But I ll be here waiting
To drive her
Wherever she wants to go
Where’ve she wants to go
The roads my home she said
Why not join me and live like this instead ?
9 Notes/ Hide
- jonasdekeukelaere said: Oh my god, this is sooo amazing!! How on earth did I found you two, to what did I deserve this! 2 superstars!
- jonasdekeukelaere reblogged this from theglasschild
- jonasdekeukelaere likes this
- f0urinthemorning likes this
- the-reckless-neverland likes this
- mamitah said: beautiful vibe from the heart of friendship
- mamitah likes this
- angeltear likes this
- pixiehappy likes this
- theglasschild posted this